Viccel Socken

Hi Kemal,

just received my 1st pairs over the calf this week and would like to say a big thank you for the exquisite socks. The fitting is as marvelous as the colors are. I used to have problems with other socks because of my rather big toes and now I realized that the sock's fitting might be as important as the fitting of your shoes :)

One question: Can you offer anything in smaller sizes than EU 38? A friend of mine would like to order and she has only 36.

Thanks!

Tschitschikow

By the way: Kemal told me yesterday that the Merino Socks are about to arrive. They can be ordered next week through the online shop!
Finally 100%Merino socks are ready. We are really sorry for latency tests and improvements took more than we expected but production hides many things for latency.
As brief they are made of australian merino wool as 2 ply yarn which supplies softness and strength.
100% Merino wool socks are 40% thicker than wool-silk socks but they are as soft as wool-silk.
For now we have 8 colors as usual we would like to learn your new thoughts about colors.
Thanks for your patience.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hallo!

Ich habe am 19.11. bestellt und bezahlt, bisher aber noch keine Ware erhalten. Wie sind denn die Erfahrungen der anderen "Viccelisten" mit den Lieferzeiten?

Gruß
sir_randi

hi,

also ich kann nur das bestätigen was hier viele schon geschrieben haben, die ware wurde absolut zeitnah versand, aber der deutsche zoll ist wohl dermaßen überlastet das sie die sachen erstmal 5 wochen liegenlassen.

ärgerlich aber was will man machen.

hi,

also ich kann nur das bestätigen was hier viele schon geschrieben haben, die ware wurde absolut zeitnah versand, aber der deutsche zoll ist wohl dermaßen überlastet das sie die sachen erstmal 5 wochen liegenlassen.

ärgerlich aber was will man machen.

Mehr Beamte einstellen oder den Zoll ganz auflösen.
Ich hätte jedenfalls nicht's dagegen. :D

Zurück
Oben