Viccel Socken

Hello Kemal,

don't take this as a complaint. A lot of socks don't fit perfect on my legs, because I have very thick calves. I will order some "over calves" to check if they do fit better.

I just answered to your email (27.05.10 19:48:07).

Congratulation Germany, it was great song.

Every single comment is important for us. We have been listening our customers from the first day we started socks business. Thats why I asked you. Being tight is not common issue but I answered your mail and I m sure that in your next order you will be happy with the socks.

take care
Kemal

Congratulation Germany, it was great song.

Every single comment is important for us. We have been listening our customers from the first day we started socks business. Thats why I asked you. Being tight is not common issue but I answered your mail and I m sure that in your next order you will be happy with the socks.

take care
Kemal

Dear Kemal,

Yesterday I was German too:) Great Lena:)

By the way, Saturday arrived my latest order with the new lilac and skyblue over the calf socks! Wunderful stuff!!! They will surely not be the last ones;)

Greetings from Munich

Sandro

Gentile Sandro, dear Kemal,

i was placing an order just the other week, same colours as you purchased, Sandro.

I am very much looking forward to receiving those :)

Cheers,
Dennis

PS: what a wonderful and tasty appearance by Lena...

Hallo,

auch wenn der Thread schon älter ist, habe ich gerade meine ersten 4 Paare bestellt.
2X Sommer kurz
2X Winter lang

Ich finde dieses Forum gerade wegen solchen Tipps super!

MfG
Kansuke

Hallo friztl,

danke für den Hinweis, aber da muss ich zugeben, sehe ich die Sache nicht ganz so streng.
(Ich trage aber auch Steirerjanker zu Jeans;) )

MfG
Kansuke

Oben