Witz und Sprüche - für die andere Hälfte

Meist sind es Wortspiele, die auf Aehnlichkeiten in der Aussprache (Japanisch ist eine sehr homophone Sprache) basieren. Ist schwierig zu uebersetzen, ohne dass dass die Pointe verloren geht:

Sowas mag ich sehr, kann im Moment aber nur beisteuern:

Schildkröte (Ungarisch) = Teknös. (-beka)

Wollte ich immer auf dem T-Shirt haben.

Heute erhalten:

~A Cup of Tea ~

One day my Gramma was out, and my Grampa was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old. Someone had given me a little 'tea set'
as a gift, and it was one of my favorite toys.

Grampa was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when
I brought him a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several
cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Gramma came home.

My Grampa made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him
a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' Gramma waited,
and sure enough, here I came down the hall with a cup of tea for
Grampa, and she watched him drink it up.

Then she said, (as only a gramma would know), "'Did it ever occur to
you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"

IF YOU SEND THIS ON, YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER
GRANDPARENT, AND MAYBE A FUTURE GRANDPARENT, SMILE.

Ich kann über solche Klischee- und Vorurteilswitze gut lachen wie z.B. den hier.

557208_336816823080132_1642507607_n.jpg

Dazu fällt mir noch ein alter, aber wie ich finde guter Witz ein.

Wie heißen die drei dünnsten Bücher der Welt ?

"Mysterien der britischen Kochkunst"
"Almanach der italienischen Heldensagen"
und "Enzyklopädie des deutschen Humors"

Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them; they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.
Murphy said “Hang on, I have an idea.” He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Shamus said “Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money at all!” Murphy replied, “Don't worry - just follow me.”
He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky. Shamus said “Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!”
Murphy replied, with a smile. “Don't worry; I have a plan, Cheers!”
They downed their Drinks. Murphy said, “OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.” The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.
They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free. At the tenth pub Shamus said “Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killing me!”
Murphy said, “How do you think I feel? I can't even remember which pub I lost the sausage in.”

Den habe ich gerade in einem anderen Forum gelesen und kannte ihn tatsächlich noch nicht:

Ein junger Mann kommt mit seinem Auto in eine Polizeikontrolle.
Der Mann fragt wo denn das Problem liege, worauf der Polizist nur mit angespanntem Ton antwortet:" Wo ist das Mädchen?!"
Der Mann total verdutzt:" Was für ein Mädchen bitte??"
Der Ordnungshüter wird energischer und wiederholt sich:" WO ist das MÄDCHEN!?!"
Der junge Mann wird immer nervöser:" Bitte!! Ich weiß nichts von einem Mädchen!!"
Der Polizist zieht seine Waffe und brüllt den Fahrzeugbesitzer an:" WO IST DAS KLEINE MÄDCHEN?!?!"
Der Mann fängt an zu weinen und ist kurz davor sich einzunässen, worauf der Polizist sagt: " Da ist ja das kleine Mädchen!!"

Oben