Shop-Tipp: Vintage und Second Hand aus England

Hallo Herren, und glückliches Neujahr Ihnen alle!! Ich wollte nur ein großes sagen vielen Dank Andreas für die Erwähnung unseres Geschäfts, ist es sehr viel geschätzten. Wir fügen hinzu, dass Dinge täglich zur Website und nur das allerbeste Qualität gentlemens Gewänder verkauft. Ich bin kurz davor, die mehr Harris Tweeds Jacken von 100's und viele große alte Dinge hinzuzufügen, behalten so bitte, zu prüfen. Alle allerbeste für 2011!! Denise @ http://www.vintagewhistles.co.uk

(Meine aufrichtigsten Entschuldigungen, wenn meine Übersetzung nicht gut ist!! :)

From the viewpoint of German grammar your post was grossly abusive :D, but as an introduction - quite endearing ;). Welcome, have a virtual cup of tea!

Ach Liebster!! Ich werde meine Nachricht behalten, die kurz ist für Angst vor Beleidigung irgendjemand... So traurig, wenn meine deutsche Grammatik falsch ist, habe ich ein transalation Werkzeug benutzt! TGL vielen Dank habe für das herzliche Willkommen, ich beinahe auf meiner tatsächlichen Tasse Tee erwürgt, wenn ich lese, dass meine erste je Einführung falsch war :) :) ;)

Hello Vintage Whistles,

maybe it's better for you/us to write your posts in plain, simple English? I think, it's easier to understand than this strange Google-Translator... ;)

Gruss
Robert

Dear Denise @vintage-whistles,

although i have to laugh everytime you post your answers in German, it might be more suitable for you to do that in your mother tongue.

I´m pretty sure the guys round here will understand English and it´ll be way more comfortable for you, left alone the fact that missunderstandings can be precluded. :)

Thank you gentlemen for your patience, I had started to think that it would be better if I used English ...

So sorry again if my wording was lost in translation, I just wanted to thank Andreas for his kind mention of our store :)

Best wishes Denise

.. da heute im Flohmarkt nix war mit nem Oldschool Harris Tweed in meiner Grösse, habe ich ein Sakko weggewhistled.....:D

Hello Gents, I thought you might be interested to know that I have added images of 300 or so different Harris Tweed fabics from some of the jackets we currently have in stock. I have only added around half so far so will be adding more regularly!!

I can never find a good reference on the net to the fabrics that have been made over the years so I have decided to start adding images to my blog as a sort of reference for Harris Tweed loving souls!!

Hope you will take a look : )

Denise :)

View Blog

Oben