Neapolitanische Schneiderkunst: Hübscher 5-Minuten-Trailer aus O'MAST

…ob jemand näheres weiß, wo der Film in ganzer Länge zu sehen ist, kommt er in deutsche Kinos oder wird er nur auf DVD veröffentlicht oder ist das Projekt gar vor Vollendung gestorben?

Es gibt nun ein laaaanges, englischsprachiges Interview mit dem Filmemacher Gianluca Migliarotti bei Put This On über die neapolitanische sartoriale Szene.

Zum aktuellen Stand zitiere ich aus dem Interview:

So what stage are you at with the film?

Gianluca: It’s finished and I’ve sent the film to some of the major festivals. Some of the major festivals, however, want exclusive first screening rights. So I can’t show it to anyone before I find out if I’ve been accepted to the festivals. If I don’t get in, then I can do whatever I want. I should know very soon, however.

Also, there are plans to show the film at New York University in September. I’ve also been talking to Mark (Cho) about doing a screening at The Armoury in Hong Kong. By the time we do the screening, we should have a DVD available. We may also have a digital download available for purchase on the Internet.

Interview mit Gianluca Migliarotti, Director of O’Mast

[via Gentleman’s Gazette]

Es gibt nun ein laaaanges, englischsprachiges Interview mit dem Filmemacher Gianluca Migliarotti bei Put This On über die neapolitanische sartoriale Szene.
[...]
[via Gentleman’s Gazette]

Tolles Interview, vielen Dank für den Hinweis!

Dies hier wird allerdings vielleicht manchen im Forum etwas schockieren:
We like to say that a man who always dresses in blue is not a very elegant man. It’s like a uniform - there’s no choice involved in it, which means there’s no elegance. You need something to challenge it a bit, or else what’s the point?

Wunderbar, vielen Dank! Das perfekte Weihnachtsgeschenk. Mich würde interessieren, zu welchen Preise diese Stoffe verkauft werden und wo man sie beziehen kann.

Oben