Gestalt Clothing

GESTALT Clothing

Ich bin aktuell auf der Suche nach langärmeligen Polo-Hemden mit
a) schönen Krägen (semi spread)
b) längerer Knopfleiste (nicht diese kurzen 2 - Knopf Varianten der Kurzarmpolos) - quasi bis Höhe Brustbein.

Habe nun auch mal eines bei Luxire spezifiziert und bestellt, wollte aber mal fragen, ob jemand andere Optionen als Online - MTO kennt.
Danke!

Sorry für die schlechte Deutsch, Ich schreibe dies mit Google Translate ...

Mein Name ist Jacob und ich bin die Einleitung einer Bekleidungsfirma namens GESTALT . Unser erstes Produkt sind Polohemden in kurze und lange Ärmel Modelle .

Unser Langarmshirt klingt genau wie das, was Sie suchen . Mein einem Stück Kentkragen ist inspiriert von einigen meiner Lieblingsitaliener Shirts und verfügt über eine Gewebeeinlage und Innenaußenbundsteht auf der Rückseite. Das Ergebnis ist eine robuste noch schön Rollkragen .

Die Knopfleiste ist mit drei Tasten und trifft nur leicht über dem Brustbein . Es ist mehr als ein Standard- Polo , aber kürzer als ein popover .

Unsere Hemden und Stoff werden in Japan hergestellt . Ich erwarte, dass in den nächsten zwei Monaten zu starten und ich freuen uns darauf, Teil dieser Gemeinschaft . Da mein Familienname , Bockelmann , der Marke , Gestalt , und die Tatsache, dass mein Logo ist durch die Arbeiten von Albrecht Dürer inspiriert , ist es nur natürlich , dass ich auf einem deutschen Stil Forum sein . :)

www.gestaltclothing.com

Danke für den Hinweis und die Kontaktaufnahme mit mir !

My name is Jacob and I’m excited to introduce the menswear project that I’ve been working on for the last two years:GESTALT Clothing.

At GESTALT we’ve upgraded the polo shirt, one of the most versatile pieces in any man’s closet, with elements that truly elevate it into something special. By borrowing aspects from classic dress shirts, using the finest Japanese fabrics, and perfecting the fit and construction, we’ve developed the dress polo shirt. The result is smarter, more elegant, and just as easy wearing as your typical polo shirt.

I started GESTALT for two reasons:

1. I work in tech and was frustrated by the lack of opportunity that I had in my business casual office to wear the type of fine, tailored clothing that I am passionate about. I am sure many SF readers working in similar office environments can commiserate.
  2. Most polo shirts are terrible boxy things with poor, floppy excuses of a collar.

Like many men in business casual offices, I struggled with dressing well for work; suit and tie: not welcomed, odd jacket and trousers: too dressy, dress shirt and khakis: summer intern style, t-shirt and jeans: too casual. I knew there was a better way to navigate this sartorial no man’s land and so I set out to improve upon a classic.

And that’s exactly what I did. After 24 months, 21 sample shirts, 12 sample collars, 5 revisions to the pattern, many many fit sessions, and two factories, I am proud to present the GESTALT polo shirt. We are launching on Kickstarter in the coming months and will be opening our own store thereafter.

So what makes the GESTALT polo special?

• One piece spread collar. Composed of five pieces of fabric, including a soft woven interfacing and interior and exterior stands, our collar is designed to stand tall while rolling beautifully. We achieved the natural roll by taking inspiration from the Italians, using a one piece collar where the collar band and leaf are cut from a single piece of fabric and finished it off with a cutaway spread. The result is a collar that exudes casual elegance.
  • Japanese yarn dyed fabric. Our 100% cotton yarn dyed piqué is knit to my specifications at a renowned Japanese mill. Each of our solid colors is actually knit from two slightly different shades of yarn. The subtle contrast between the dark and light yarn adds a beautiful depth of color and texture to the fabric.
  • Tailored slim fit. High arm holes, trim sleeves, and a tapered body are a few of the elements that go into our modern cut. The shirt is also pre-washed so you don’t need to worry about shrinkage.
  • Mother of pearl buttons. The beautiful 3mm mother of pearl buttons are sewn on in the chicken foot style adding a touch of Neapolitan flair.
  • Gusseted tails. The tennis tails are finished with our singular touch of branding, contrasting faux suede gusset seams in bone which give the split hem strength and maybe a little extra friction to help a tucked-in shirt stay tucked-in.
  • Shirt yoke. The yoke extends across the shoulders and is from which the garment hangs. It’s the unsung hero of any dress shirt providing strength and structure to the shoulders.
  • French placket. The placket shows no visible stitching on the exterior of the shirt. This cleaner, plain front gives the shirt a simple casual look.
  • French seems. Difficult to execute on a knit but worth it to cleanly finish the sleeves and sleeve head. There’s no ugly overlock seam to hide when you roll up your sleeves.
  • Buttoning cuff & gauntlet. The long sleeve model features barrel cuffs and a buttoning gauntlet.
  • Extraordinary value. I know it’s cliché but it’s true. Were this shirt to appear at a traditional retailer its price would conservatively double that at which I am launching at.

Here are several photos of recent samples. My final order of samples is currently in production and I will have examples of more colors to share soon.

Anhang anzeigen 105563
Anhang anzeigen 105557
Anhang anzeigen 105559
Anhang anzeigen 105560
Anhang anzeigen 105564
Anhang anzeigen 105561
Anhang anzeigen 105562

Our shirts will be heavily discounted on Kickstarter for our initial launch with several extra special deals as thank-yous to our earliest backers for supporting us. To be among the first to know about our upcoming launch follow us on your favorite network below.

You can find us at gestaltclothing.com, Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, and here in this thread.

It’s been such a long journey developing these shirts and I am so excited to launch. Feedback, questions, and comments are welcome. I look forward to continuing the discussion with you.

Best regards,

Jacob
Anhang anzeigen 105567

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Here a few photos of our recent samples:

tumblr_ngrj53ffO91si74v8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ngfjrnVYTo1si74v8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ng888nOAry1si74v8o1_500.jpg

based on the pics I do like the product.
USD to EUR rate beeing as it is though, won't help You with european customers. Which is a shame, because I am really looking for a polo like this.

At launch I'll be running several special heavily discounted deals as thank-yous to my earliest backers for believing in us. I'll be promoting this via email ahead of the launch so if you're interested, please join the mailing list to be in the know.

Fabric selection for our first collection: Speckled Grey, Bordeaux, Navy, & Racing Green. Our 100% cotton piqué is custom knit to our specifications at our manufacturing partner in Japan. Each of our solids are knit from two slightly different colored yarns creating a beautiful texture and depth of color in the fabric.

DSCF2494_final.jpg

Hello Jacob,

do you really think that anybody will buy these weired shirts? I do not see any need for a polo shirt with long sleeves.

We are producing both short and long sleeve models. The short sleeve is trim and hits mid-bicep without elastic trim at the sleeve end. I'll post a photo shortly.

Like Mr. Crompton I personally love the long sleeve polo shirt but also realize that it's not as well known as its short sleeved sibling. Hence, we make both.

Oben