Carlo Lanza, handmade socks from Italy!

Are the toes of the socks shown in your shop closed by hand or are they sewn with the machine?
I know that the hand closing is finally made with the special machine also but
the pics show 2 lips which is the typical sign for the sewing.

You are well informed, very nice. The handwork is the guidance through the machine which is caring for a flat lynk. All my socks are made this way, this is the most detailed finish possible in my opinion.

Wat do you mean with the 2 lips by the way?

Have a nice day,
Carlo

Ah now I understand what you mean. In the land of sockmanufacturing there are so much different machines, but I can ensure you that all the Carlo Lanza socks are finished with a flat lynk :)

You might want to call a Frankfurt based accessoires store named Molani and ask for Mr. Oertel (the owner). As far as I know, he sells socks from Bresciani. Good luck!

Anhänge

• 68F5C0A2-A3A2-44E3-96C7-835E5DDFC4C8.png
    68F5C0A2-A3A2-44E3-96C7-835E5DDFC4C8.png
    208,6 KB · Aufrufe: 60
You might want to call a Frankfurt based accessoires store named Molani and ask for Mr. Oertel (the owner). As far as I know, he sells socks from Bresciani. Good luck!

Many thanks! Please send me your address and size! Altough you are the 4rd person (1 member DM-ed me directly) I am very grateful that you want to help me to expand to Germany!

Have a very nice evening.

Carlo

Dear members of Stilmagazin,

The last few days I received a lot of store names for which I am very thankfull. I allready send 6 free pairs to several members because the help is very valuable for me. I promised to send 3, but because of all the positive reactions I doubled it :). For now I have enough stores to contact I think.

Thanks again and I hope to hear positive feedback for the socks I have send. Have a nice day,

Carlo

Oben