Carlo Lanza, handmade socks from Italy!

Carlo was so kind to sent me a pair of his long socks as well. Unfortunately, my neighbor forgot to pass on the parcel, so I received the socks with some delay today.

So far I only had the chance to take a closer look, but my first impression is very positive: The cotton/ silk fabric is quit soft and the ribs are not too big. Looking forward to wearing the socks next week. Sorry for the bad pictures, but I regularly fail at taking photos.

Anhänge

• 5360F142-11F2-4B02-82A5-1B50944CBC65.jpeg
    5360F142-11F2-4B02-82A5-1B50944CBC65.jpeg
    1,3 MB · Aufrufe: 124
  • 870903AF-09CC-4C9C-B2C7-286B10AFF5B5.jpeg
    870903AF-09CC-4C9C-B2C7-286B10AFF5B5.jpeg
    1,3 MB · Aufrufe: 125
Carlo was so kind to sent me a pair of his long socks as well. Unfortunately, my neighbor forgot to pass on the parcel, so I received the socks with some delay today.

So far I only had the chance to take a closer look, but my first impression is very positive: The cotton/ silk fabric is quit soft and the ribs are not too big. Looking forward to wearing the socks next week. Sorry for the bad pictures, but I regularly fail at taking photos.

Many thanks for the effort to take pictures and write about it. Please enjoy wearing them this week! Offcourse I like to hear your experiences after wearing and washing.

Thanks again!
Carlo

Wore the socks today: no slippage and great look!

Very nice picture!! And thanks for the compliment offcourse. Very happy to hear this.

A little update for the names of the stores you all send me. The last few weeks I send a few emails to several stores in Germany, but no response till so far. I shall call the stores next week.

I'll keep you posted.

Carlo

Gentlemen, goodmorning!
It was a very nice trip to Germany this week! I had some trouble with the car...twice, in 24 hours, but I still managed to visit Dusseldorf and C. Wirschke. Then I had a problem with the parking meter. My bank card was not accepted, and I had no cash money. A very nice German guy helped me and gave me 2,-. He was my hero and I told him this also offcourse.

The owner - who is also a bit Italian - told me that he had enough socks, so first I thought what I was doing in Dusseldorf then o_O. But after that we had a very nice conversation with chances for the future and he bought the no show socks I have.

no show tricolore CL.jpg

He just want to start anyway and bought a product he did not have in the store. A great compliment and although it was not a big order I was very happy to add my first new customer in Germany!

Thanks again guys and enjoy your day!

Carlo Lanza

Hi Guys,

How are you doing?

I told you earleyer before that it was a big dream for me to add some stores in Germany to sell my brand of socks Carlo Lanza. After C. Wirschke in Dusseldorf I also received the first order of Xuits

Offcourse I am very happy and proud. I also want to thank you because I received a lot of store names as inspiration to follow this dream.

Thanks again and have a nice day!

Carlo

Hi guys,

Today I received an order from someone of Stllmagazin. It's still a honour for me, it really is. Concerning the store network in Germany, it is a bit quit I have to say. The next weeks I will call some stores I contacted last year to remind them I am still alive :).

I also would like to remind you that the discount code is still valid. Stilmagazin members will receive a 10% discount on all orders. Code is 'Stilmagazin'.

Have a nice weekend!

Carlo

Hi guys,

It has been a while. Hope you all doing great. I have some news.

Next week I am in Frankfurt to visit Xuits, a customer of mine. It's a 5 hour drive but it is a good investment in the relation I think. They have 5 stores in Germany and it will be the first time to visit them. Anyone visiting Xuits earlyer before?

Also another important thing for me. 7 years ago I started the business with an online shop, called Mannen in Stijl. 4 years ago I started my own sock brand, called Carlo Lanza. But that old shop is going offline next week. I really need to focus on 1 brand because there are more then 150 stores that is selling my brand in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. Also 1 store in Curaçao since a year :)

But because I am going to stop with that particular online shop I gave all my dutch customer the opportunity to buy the items with a 40% discount! With couponcode 'bedankt' (Danke in Dutch) you will receive the discount. The shop is in Dutch, but you can see the products, and it is also possible to ship to Germany. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

Offcourse I will stay active on the forum with my own brand. Because it is still a big dream for me to expand in Germany by cooperating with the best menswear stores.

Have a great weekend,
Carlo Lanza

Oben