Vorstellung toller Blogs

Don't be ridiculous.

You were graduating from school exactly when I was finishing law school in the U.S. So, either you are about my age, quite a few years younger, or very slow at school. When you first came to Styleforum in 2007, you were talking about the virtues of Hugo Boss shirts and attempting to insult people for buying Borrelli on eBay. Yet, you too have a blog today where you pose as an authority.

We all know your problem with me has nothing to do with the fact that I learned things on the internet.

Haha, that was about the shirting fabrics used by Boss Selection at that time which were from Thomas Mason's silver and often gold selection (!)...and not exactly bad or even worse than what Borrelli used. The quality of construction was similar and sometimes even better than that of the acceptable Jermyn St shirts and any other good shirt, if you could do without handwork.
Just another type of internet dogmatism...
However I guess that this should be an example to counter my slightly polemic comment, but I got bespoke and mtm clothing since quite a bit before I finished graduated high school btw.... I wasextremely slim [and until some point never thought it to be that outstanding actually].
I should be around 4-8 years younger than you are, I started uni when I was 19...and obviously you take me ca. 25 times more serious than I do myself.
I also don't remember to have invited myself regularly to judge others by the score or posing as an authority in a way that would justify the terminology (though that is certainly relatively subjective).

We should not converse too intensly I guess, I am (usually) too much of a technocrat when it comes to serious discourses and I do not follow longer discussions ovber the internet anyways and usually write some weird[er] bullshit after some time as I don't really care.
That said, what you say in your blog is quite a different thing to what appears elsewhere, actually it was one of the most interesting ones I knew before it was closed down/privatized; but you probably got that neither sander posted about the actual blog in his second paragraph/line, nor that I referred to it, so I am indeed to blame for off topic banter, technically.
Maybe my perceiption is just off because I get asked more often about your latest adventures by people I know privately (and some of them you do know personally btw.) than I do actually read about them (the latter being your adventures). You are somewhat famous.

In case you feel seriously offenden, I will leave you a credit for a Granita near Piazza Plebiscito.

ADS hat übrigens nix damit zu tun, dass man gerne Aufmerksamkeit bekommt.

Ansonsten finde ich die bisherigen Beiträge sehr gut.

Joa, aber das fällt unter 'umgangssparchlicher Gebrauch', machst ja auch nicht den WHO Katalog auf wenn Du sagst 'das ist pervers'.

Der Blog is gut, war früher einer der interessantesten und wird es sicher wieder werden, aber darüber habe ich mich ja gar nicht geäußert (was man mir durchaus ankreiden darf).

www.patrickjohnsontailors.tumblr.com

MTM-Anbieter in Australien, sehr sympathisch. Besonders wenn man mal ein Interview mit dem Mann gesehen hat; wirkt einfach authentisch. Weiße Supergas zum Baumwollanzug würde ich sonst nicht vielen empfehlen.

Auch die eigentliche website ist sehr schön gestaltet, ich bin da aber auch voreingenommen weil ich früher Tim und Struppi rauf- und runtergelesen habe (siehe Gallery -> 2008).

www.pjohnson.com.au

Bis vor kurzem habe ich immer ganz gerne bei Simon Crompton vorbeigeschaut:

www.permanentstyle.co.uk

Allerdings funktioniert der Link bei mir seit einigen Wochen nicht mehr, obwohl die Seite noch zu existieren scheint. Hat jemand anders vielleicht auch Probleme damit und weiß wie man das beheben kann?

The Shoe Snob

Einige von euch kennen sicherlich schon den Blog von Justin Fitzpatrick "The Shoe Snob".
Für alle die den Blog noch nicht kennen, möchte ich ihn hier vorstellen und gleich einen sehr interessanten Artikel posten:
http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/2013...ml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Auch seine eigenen Schuhe sehen fantastisch aus:
http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/p/classseparator-styleclear-both-text_21.html
Ich werde mir wohl im Herbst die Chukkas kaufen und vielleicht im Sommer den Marcos Loafer.

Der gute Stilkommissar Null Null Schneider von der Gentleman's Gazette kann ja manchmal etwas arg teutonisch schwer und schulmeisterlich daherkommen, sein aktuelles Thema ist aber wirklich lesens- und vor allem auch diskutierenswert:

http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/goyard-i-the-most/

Crouchback

PS: Teutonisch natürlich im politisch inkorrekt weitesten Sinne.

Oben