hangrr.com ?!?

scobal

Hallo zusammen,

da ich in der Suche nichts zu diesem Anbieter gefunden habe, mal eine Frage in die Runde wie ihr dessen Angebot einschätzt:
hangrr.com

Theoretisch klingt es ja erst mal nicht schlecht:

Anders als bei anderen online-Anbietern wird nicht sofort nach dem Zusenden der Messdaten der fertige Anzug auf gut Glück zusammengeklöppelt, sondern zunächst ein einfacher Testanzug zugeschickt anhand dessen notwendige Änderungen durchgegeben werden und erst dann startet die Produktion.
Gegen Aufpreis ist sogar eine unfixierte Verarbeitung des Sakkos möglich:
http://www.hangrr.com/custom-floating-canvas-suits-online

Wie gesagt: Theoretisch klingt das, wie ich finde, nicht schlecht, vor allem bei dem Preisniveau. Wenn man sich dann aber die Beispielfotos auf der Seite anschaut, kommt einem das Grausen. Da stimmt ja gar nichts! Praktisch kein einziger Anzug von dem man sagen könnte, dass er gut sitzt.

Ich weiß nun nicht so recht, was ich davon halten soll:
Ist der Anbieter unfähig anhand der Messdaten passende Anzüge zu schneidern oder zeigen die Bilder Kunden, die einfach unfähig sind richtig zu messen, aber mit den zugesandten Anzügen aus unerfindlichen Gründen womöglich sogar ganz zufrieden sind?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I take the responsibility!

Hello, I am the co-founder of Hangrr.com. Firstly, we are not a HK/ chinese style custom clothier! We have a lot of customers who can vouch for our quality. I personally guarantee our sincere efforts to ensure best possible fits for all our customers, to an extent where we do trials worldwide, despite of the costs associated, as we truly aim for superior fits and ensuring hassle free experience for our customers.

As for the reference images, they might not be the best I agree, but like every company and human being we do have our challenges. These are shot on different models and garments for photoshoots are generally made of fixed sizing rather than custom as these models change. Importantly, to keep prices low for our customers we do not put in hundreds of thousands of dollars for these photo shoots. These are to give you an original representation of the fabric. With time we continuously aim to better every aspect including this and be perfect in every aspect of what we do. :)

Personally I am always available (Unlike HK / chinese retailers) if you have any doubts. We have put our heart and souls in Hangrr and I guarantee nothing less for any of our customers. We produce everything in-house, have doorstep services in London, San-francisco, India and also have retail stores, just because of continued patronage of all our satisfied customers. We thank them for trusting us and giving us a chance to prove ourselves, despite of the small issues you kindly pointed out.

Do give us a try and our work will speak about our quality. We are young entrepreneurs who aim to disrupt this industry with our continued efforts and innovation. Hope you will appreciate our commitment.

Thanks & Regards,
Rishabh Khandelwal
http://www.hangrr.com
reachable on - rishabhk2 (Twitter) | rishabh@hangrr.com

Hello, I am the co-founder of Hangrr.com. Firstly, we are not a HK/ chinese style custom clothier!
Sry, Rishabh, my mistake: it's cheapest Indian style then ;)

.... (obligatory marketing blabla of disruptive entrepreneurs - sry I know too much of theese kind of ppl...)
I wish you the best for your business, but this is a forum, so you will get responses based on what you present here. Being especially in a German forum, you'll get responses much more honest/stricter than in other cultures.

So I'm not gonna stop telling young, unexperienced users here that neither any of your suits on the site looks good, nor do they fit. If you were such disruptive entrepreneurs, it would have been cool to simply model for the pics yourself with suits that were custom made for you and that show that you in person have taste, self-esteem and good fitting suit - which is actually what you are selling.

Und kurz nochmal auf Deutsch: so wird das nichts.

Appreciate your strict/honest feedback. :) Always helps us improve. I was not challenging your opinion, on the contrary I accepted your opinion, I just wanted to share the reasons behind it. Also I appreciate the work you do in guide your readers with your honest opinions. I just hoped you would understand my equally honest reply.

Really liked your idea, and hopefully implement it confidently in our next collection soon. Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Rishabh

Appreciate your strict/honest feedback. :) Always helps us improve. I was not challenging your opinion, on the contrary I accepted your opinion, I just wanted to share the reasons behind it. Also I appreciate the work you do in guide your readers with your honest opinions. I just hoped you would understand my equally honest reply.

Really liked your idea, and hopefully implement it confidently in our next collection soon. Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Rishabh

Just to give a second opinion: I do appreciate that you take the time to engage in this discussion personally, and are prepared to handle (in)famous german feedback. ;)

I do agree that the models are, let's say: not according to the ideal this forum holds up. Tastes are different, but I sincerely hope they're not that different... The lookbook, however, is a lot better.

There is very little to no information about the fabrics used and those "fine details". For high class fabrics, the suit price would not even cover the cost of fabric.

I like the approach of the fitting, it's the first time I see this in an online shop (apart from shirts).

Thank you so much for being kind :) We as a company are focused towards getting the right fits and hence we do trials. There are many fabric options, like you pointed out, where the fabric alone would cost much more - a small example - http://www.hangrr.com/menswear/luxurious-150s-olive-brown-striped-suit-by-reid-and-taylor/ (with all the details)

We do keep a lot of variety on our retail stores, but have to restrict ourselves online as there are sadly very few people looking for these online. We generally suggest our customers to be 100% sure, try us out and then make a larger investment, as we value our customers time and money. Generally from our past experience, once a customer has tried us out we end up custom making most of his suits that are not listed on the website, he sends us a quick email of what he is looking for and we make that happen for him. We try to keep it as simple as possible.

But might be a cultural bias that we tend to make sure our customers trust and love us first before they take a bigger leap. Also, we are talking about custom tailored garments which are based on personal tastes and preferences as you very rightly pointed out. Hence, I generally evaluate things putting myself in the customers shoes and thinking what way I would like to be offered to proceed given a similar situation.

It is extremely nice to understand the way different cultures look at similar things and going ahead we would really like to create tailored online experience on these lines too.

Thanks Again,
Rishabh

Oben