Carlo Lanza, handmade socks from Italy!

Gutentag meine herren,

Last week my new website is launched. Although it is not in English yet, I am very proud to announce it. I think it is really better then the old one.

Feel free to give me some feedback about your experiences.

www.carlolanza.nl

Thanks / Danke / Grazie / Bedankt,
Carlo

Guten tag meine herren,

During Corona you have time to think, to make plans for the future and the most important: be happy and thankful when the family and you are healthy.

But offcourse, also think about the business. For now I only have 1 German client, Xuits. They have 5 stores, but I want to expand it. I think it is important to have the right contacts in the fashion business, but also to have the website in the right language. That's why I am looking for someone who can help me translate the website in German. Do you know someone who also understand dutch and could translate it in the right tonation? Please let me know. If you have contacts in the fashion business and you know an agent who can help me with the distribution, I am also very happy and grateful.

All the best and have a nice day,
Carlo

Gutentag,
It has been a while since I was active on the forum, because I wanted to come back with some good news.

Finally the German translation is ready, thanks to @camez_ . It's a long story that I won't tell because for you guys I assume it is boring, but I had to build a whole new website for it.

So the website is ready and you can find it on: www.carlolanza.de

I love to receive some feedback! For all the Stillmagazin members I have a 10% discount with the code:
Stilmagazin.

I have tried to keep the shipping costs as low as possible and to give an extra advantage with this discount so that you can give it a try maybe.

Have a great day and thanks for your help!
Carlo

Oben