Gammarelli Socken

Sehr schön, Danke!
Ich habe sehr stramme Waden, sind die eher eng oder auch mit stämmigeren Waden tragbar?

Was verstehst Du unter stämmig? Ich habe einen Wadenumfang von etwa 38/39 Zentimeter und meine empfohlene Strumpfgröße passt gut (ich könnte sogar eine Nummer kleiner nehmen) und rutscht nicht. Das Material ist auch nicht zu dick, eher dünn, aber auch nicht zu dünn.

Ich habe da mehr Unfang. Aber wenn bei dem Umfang noch Platz ist, werde ich mal eine Bestellung wagen. Bei Viccel steht ja, sie seien eher eng.

http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/mes-chausettes-rouge-mazarin-gammarelli-socks/

"Gammarelli socks are available in 100% fil d’ecosse cotton lisle and 100% merino wool. The cotton has an extra long staple which guarantees durability.The colors on the cotton socks seem to be a little more crisp, while the wool pendants are a bit fluffier with a more subdued color tone. Gammarelli socks are produced on machines with 240 needles and feature a hand linked toes, which results in flat, comfortable toe seams.
Considering Roman pride and patriotism, it is hardly surprising that Gammarelli socks are still produced just outside of Rome today.
We tested the red cotton socks from Gammarelli; the solid color is vivid and the socks are ribbed, creating vertical stripes. In terms of durability, the Gammarelli socks have not shown any signs of age after two months of wear. The colors are crisp, and the socks remained consistently over my calves, which is very important in my opinion. When washed for the first time, they seemed to have shrunk a little bit, but once I put them on, they stretched nearly to the original fit. The socks we received were ideally suited for summer wear since they are on the thin side. The warmer wool socks are supposedly a little thicker and better suited for the colder days of the year. Overall, the workmanship appears to be neat."

Habe bisher keine Probleme. Sitzen ordentlixh, Farben waschen nicht aus. Wirklich sehr gut. Habe leider damals zwar nur die Socken und keine Kniestrümpfe bekommen, aber auch in Ordnung.

Oben